NOW i understand.


Ive been in a relationship with myself for a little over a year now. I must admit I wasn't always good to me. I talked down to me, stopped listening to me, fed myself poorly, and sometimes just ignored the fact that I matter. I didn't realize during that abandonment season how valuable I am. I took me for granted and it started to show. I became unfocused, sluggish, and unmotivated. I was responding after years of bad treatment that i had dished out to myself, but I expected a different result. How strange of me. Knowing that you get what you give however, I continued to give myself poor treatment and expected me to perform at a high level. I was wrong. Now I'm in reset mode. I must say that I'm grateful for it. I don't always get it right but now I'm more aware. I speak life over myself. I read more books that will force growth and development. I'm eating healthier. I have a better group of friends around me and I refuse to allow anyone elses way of living make me feel bad about me. My plan is set. I choose not only to live in my purpose but to walk in it. There is a difference. I can finally say that I found happy. No thoughts of suicide. No depression. No feeling less than and unempowered. No worrying about what I don't have. No more excuses as to why it can't happen. No more. Just trust and faith in a developed relationship that I have nurtured through the years. I now know what my secret to life is. Live my best authentic life with no regret. Trusting fully that the God who made me knew what He was doing. His plan for my life will come into fruition and because He thought it through...I win. Thanks for reading and share if you like it. It's entitled HASHTAG: the clit matters, because it does but thats a conversation for another day. Until next time...Live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Beautiful